Simple, Reliable, Repeatable. Processes, by definition, are the sequence of work activities that transform supplied inputs into customer-valued outputs. All business run on processes. Process focused enterprises recognize this and ensure processes are optimized for their goals. These companies out-plan, out-execute, out-optimize and out-perform, their competition by using process to drive business performance. They have made a shift so that business processes are built for agility and are liberated from the functional organizations and stove pipe IT applications that support them. Their business processes are managed as valuable assets that create significant benefits through explicit definition, flexible implementation, consistent execution and continuous improvement. Their people understand what customers value, know how their work is getting done and are dedicated to improving how they work. They:
• Gain efficiency and effectiveness in how they deliver customer wants.
• Delight customers with a consistent valued experience across multiple encounters.
• Create flexibility and nimbleness to take advantage of new opportunities.
• Improve performance by managing exceptions and adjusting processes quickly.
• Align Business and IT in collaborative, on-going process improvement.
Horizon Line Group can help you take the first step in improving a single process or the leap to an enterprise that is driven by process. We can help from understanding what processes create customer value, and deliver competitive advantage; to identifying improvement opportunities where focus will create value; to creating a fully functioning process competency center to allow continuous innovation to keep pace with business change and competitive opportunities.