Guide the transformation. Horizon Line Group has experience in delivering desired results across medium and long-term initiatives. Program Management is the process of managing multiple ongoing inter-dependent projects including: selecting the best group of programs, coordinating and prioritizing resources across projects, departments, and entities to ensure that resource contention is managed from a global focus; defining them in terms of their constituent projects and providing an infrastructure where projects can be run successfully. Areas of expertise include:
* Governance: Create the structure, and guide the process, and procedure to control operations and changes to performance objectives.
* Standards: Define the common structures.
* Alignment: Ensure support for high level vision, goals and objectives.
* Assurance: Verify and validate the program, ensuring adherence to standards and alignment with the vision.
* Management: Ensure there are regular reviews, there is accountability, and that management of projects, stakeholders and suppliers is in place.
* Integration: Optimize performance across the program value chain, functionally and technically.
* Finances: Tracking of finances is an important part of Program management and basic costs together with wider costs of administering the program are all tracked.
* Infrastructure: Allocation of resources influences the cost and success of the program. Infrastructure might cover offices, version control, and IT.
* Planning: Develop the plan bringing together the information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control.
* Improvement: Continuously assess performance; research and develop new capabilities; and systemically apply learning and knowledge to the program.
Whether you’re looking to set up a new PMO, get help on specific programs, need a temporary program manager, or want an audit of current practices, we can bring the skills to meet your needs.